Complete Payroll Solutions is a online web-based software that combine payroll, benefits administration, HR and compliance functionalities in a single, simplified package. Designed to serve mainly small / medium businesses throughout the Northeast, CPS have 10 local offices in the Northeast that have the experience, the expertise, and the resources to get you the best technology, with the best service, at the best price.
Complete Payroll Solutions includes many features in payroll, human resources, benefits, ACA & compliance, and time & attendance.
- Unlimited Pay Runs – The service allows an unlimited number of payroll runs each month for W-2 employees and 1099 contract workers.
- Tax Filing Automated Single & Multi-state Payroll – CPS pays and files all local, state and federal payroll taxes and assumes responsibility for timeliness and accuracy.
- Direct Deposit & Local Check Printing – Employees can choose multiple bank deposits or debit cards, or you can print checks as often as you need to on site, at no extra cost.
- Holidays, Sick day & Vacation Accruals – CPS tracks vacation and sick time off and adjusts the salary.
- Human Resource Library – Easy access to important information like mandatory employer laws, handbooks and job descriptions.
- Employee Online Access – Employees can view their pay information and W-2’s easily and anytime online.
- Robust Reporting – There are more than 60 built-in standard reports, but users can also create ad hoc custom reports. Quick Links allow users to swiftly navigate between the most popular reports.
- The General Ledger report provides records, which include earnings, taxes, and deductions, that are linked to the proper GL code determined at setup.
- The Payroll Register is the main Payroll report that is generated with each payroll processing. This report includes all earnings, taxes, and deductions for all employees in a specific pay period.
- The Payroll Recap and Funding report is also compiled during each payroll processing. This report generates the total dollars and summary breakdown of where funds were spent for that pay period
Complete Payroll Solutions offers several additional services, including employee insurance benefits, workers’ compensation plans and 401(k) retirement plans. CPS advisors work with your company to tailor plans, and offer your employees low-cost programs.
The Complete Payroll Solutions team keeps track of healthcare reform, changing regulations, and required policies so you won’t have to. With automated reporting tools, affordable policies, and self-service information for employees, CPS provides companies worry-free compliance management. It’s also offers companies a library of updated resources, required documents, annual deadlines and preset mandatory filing options to avoid costly fines.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) – Keep up with new legislation, deadlines and reporting with automated tools, data management and consulting with ACA experts.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – Avoid the paperwork and associated fines by ensuring your employees have the coverage they are entitled to.
- COBRA – CPS takes care of the management, filing, and reporting to make extended benefits administration easier.
- 401K Administration – As both your payroll provider and 401K TPA, CPS can streamline the administrative requirements related to maintaining your 401K plan.
- ERISA – CPS have the resources you need to provide employees with required state and federal health and welfare benefits information.
- Worker’s Compensation – Avoid penalties and keep compliant with affordable programs and all required management from CPS.
- New Hire Reporting – One less task during the onboarding process, CPS can automatically submit new and re-hire information as required by law.
- Employee Handbook – CPS’s Consultant with extensive knowledge in workplace policies and best practices ensures that your organization is compliant with state and federal laws.
- Company Posters – From employee rights to workplace regulatory information, CPS has all of the posted resources companies need to avoid steep penalties.
- Tax Filing – Automated payments, employee wage garnishments, and timely filings are just a few of the ways CPS makes it easier to keep companies compliant.
Time and Attendance
Complete Payroll Solutions offers timeclock solutions including web-based, bar code, keypad, mobile and smartphone technology for greater accessibility. With this tools, you can control overtime, manage time off, and reduce payroll input errors.
Complete Payroll Solutions, established in 2003, is a leading provider of human capital management solutions to over 5,500 clients in the Northeast. Some of their customers: Discover New Port, The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod, Sheraton, AVIS, Melanson Health, Southridge, Alden, Orr Hockey Group, Orange Leaf, Hilton Garden Inn.
Customer Service & Support
Complete Payroll Solutions have ten local office in the Northeast that are dedicated to serving you and the needs of your company. You can also call, or ask an HR, benefits, or compliance expert to visit you to help answer questions about your workforce or business. This solutions also offers training to help you get the most out of your CPS investment.
Complete Payroll Solutions offers significant savings and FIXED MONTHLY PRICING, No PER EMPLOYEE, PER PAY PERIOD PRICING or quarterly fees. This solutions provides two pricing tiers.
- DIY Online, Paperless for Small Businesses
As Low As $69 Per Month, includes: Unlimited Payroll Runs, Multi-State, Full-Service Tax Filing, Direct Deposit & Local Check Printing.
- Relationship Pricing for All Sized Businesses
In this plan you get everything in the first plan plus you get ongoing, face-to-face consulting from the top workforce management team in the Northeast. You also get customized packages benefit from complimentary programs such as Workers’ Compensation.
Pros and Cons
- Pros – The CPS customer-service team is amazing. From the moment you decide you want to implement the system, they are right there to promptly answer all of your questions and assist with the migration of information. Another best thing about Complete Payroll Solutions is their pricing structure. Unlike others Payroll Software, CPS offers fixed monthly pricing (no per employee), per pay period pricing or quarterly fees. It also offers customized packages benefit from complimentary programs such as Workers’ Compensation. Overall, CPS is a fabulous software that really offers a ton of value to businesses and their employees
- Cons – There is no integration with popular accounting software such as Quickbooks and Xero.
About Complete Payroll Solutions
Complete Payroll Solutions, established in 2003, is a leading provider of human capital management solutions to over 6,000+ clients in the Northeast.
Complete Payroll Solutions is a privately-held, locally-owned payroll provider, third party administrator, and insurance agency all under one roof– a one-stop alternative that efficiently integrates HR, Benefits, and Payroll solutions with a unique and revolutionary relationship pricing model.
Headquartered in Springfield, CPS also have many local office in the Northeast and others. We’ve listed their local office below:
- Headquarters – One Carando Drive, Springfield, MA 01104. Phone: 866.658.8800, Fax: 866.705.3300. Email: cpsSpringfield@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 64 Water Street, Attleboro, MA 02703. Phone: 508.222.2565, Fax: 508.222.3308. Email: cpsAttleboro@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 51 Melcher Street, Boston, MA 02210. Phone: 617.701.6231, Fax: 413.203.6021. Email: cpsBoston@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 460 Newton Street, South Hadley, MA 01075. Phone:413.532.0808, Fax:413.538.5761. Email: cpsSHadley@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 499 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT 06804. Phone: 914-646-4001, Fax: 860.383.7065. Email: cpsBrookfield@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 317 Centerpoint Drive, Middletown, CT 06457. Phone: 877.549.2839, Fax: 866.977.7543. Email: cpsMiddletown@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 20 Academy Lane, Falmouth, MA 02536. Phone: 508.776.4179, Fax: 508.469.3042. Email: cpsFalmouth@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 12 Harding Street, Suite 206, Lakeville, MA 02347. Phone: 617-799-6316. Email: cpsChatham@completepayrollsolutions.com
- PO BOX 1, 1671a Main Street, West Chatham, Cape Cod, MA 02669. Phone: 508-945-2947, Fax: 508-945-5221. Email: cpsChatham@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 15 Midstate Drive, Suite 210, Auburn, MA 01501. Phone: 774-321-6510, Fax: 508-556-1319. Email: cpsChatham@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 777 Westchester Ave, Suite 101, White Plains, NY 10604. Phone: 203-530-3512, Fax: 203-951-9019. Email: cpsWhitePlains@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 301 Edgewater Place, Suite 100, Wakefield, MA, 01880. Phone: 781-718-4354. Email: cpsWakefield@completepayrollsolutions.com
- 500 Market St, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Phone: 857-488-7708. Email: cpsPortsmouth@completepayrollsolutions.com
- The Gardens Office Park, 1350 Division Rd, Unit 104A, West Warwick, RI 02893. Phone: 401-300-4066. Email: cpsWarwick@completepayrollsolutions.com