Customer relationship management (CRM) Software is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability. Through this post, Sharecodex will summarize the 7 best CRM Software for small business.
Best CRM Software For Small Business
Pricing : Start from $30 / user / month
Vtiger is one of the most popular CRM software for small business. This application helps companies to organize and maintain information efficiently in all aspects related to the customer. The core features include:
Sales Force Automation
Sales Automation streamlines and enhances the operations of your sales team. vtiger CRM helps your sales team manage Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Invoices, and provides unified view of all data related to Contacts and Organizations. In addition, users can view monthly and quarterly sales pipeline and create custom reports by region, sales person, …etc.
The following modules are key to the Sales process:
vtiger CRM provides effective ways to automate the business process that provides value to the customers.It offers different features like Campaign Management, E-mail Marketing, Online Lead Forms and Product Management specifically useful for your organization-wide marketing requirements.It also provides other marketing-related modules such as Calendaring, Contact Management, File Attachments, etc. to help streamline your marketing efforts.
Different features provided by vtiger CRM to automate the business process:
- Webforms to capture leads from your Website
- Campaign Management
vtiger CRM supports more complete sales cycle management by integrating Inventory Management functions, such as Products, Price Books, Vendors, Sales Quotes, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Invoices with CRM modules, such as Leads, Accounts & Contacts, and Opportunities. Using vtiger CRM you can achieve the seamless integration between pre-sales and post-sales activities in a single application.
vtiger CRM empathizes the requirements and delivers the finest solutions to the end users(Customers). Customer delight is the goal of Support automation.vtiger CRM offers different modules, listed below, to resolve issues related to the customers. Tickets can be used to handle customer support issues, queries, and other service requests. Customer portal feature under Settings page enables customers to log-in, report, track issues and search for answers from a knowledge base. FAQ(Knowledgebase) can be used to help customers find quick solutions to their queries and support issues. Service Contracts helps to track service agreements.
- Service Contracts
A Project Management is a well organised and systematically planned endeavor, defined with beginning and ending, to accomplish a successful project.
vtiger CRM provides three different modules to execute Project Management.
- Project Tasks
- Project Milestones
Activity Management Modules:
- SMS Notification
- Email Support; 24-Hours (Monday-Friday), Response time < 4 hours.
- Chat Support; 24-Hours (Monday-Friday)
- Phone Support; 12 AM to 10 PM GMT (Monday – Friday), 3:30 AM to 1 PM GMT on Saturday
Pricing: Start from $29 / user / month
Insightly is one of the best CRM software for small business that are available in web-based applications and mobile app. The Insightly CRM mobile app is designed to perform assigned tasks with precision. This app lets you call, email, text messages and contact map together. You can easily manage your contacts, projects and emails shared by others in a team.
Insightly helps small businesses manage contacts, organizations, partners, vendors and suppliers. Users can see everything about contacts, including their backgrounds, email history, important dates, and the projects or opportunities in which they have participated. Features include Salesforce automation, marketing automation, order management, sales forecasting, and more.
This platform offers the most powerful integration on social media. After you enter the email contact address, the platform detects almost every social media profile associated with it. Supported social networks include Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Foursquare, Picasa, Klout, and almost all social channels where contacts have participated.
- Self Service Support (Free across all plans) – Everyone should have a great reference library. To help you make the most out of Insightly, insightly provide you with help articles, video tutorials, and recorded webinars that you can access 24/7 in their Help Center.
- Email Support (Included in trial and all paid plans) – With Email Support, you get a reply within 24 hours during Insightly business hours, 8am to 4pm PT, Monday to Friday.
- Phone Support (Included with purchase of a Success Program) – Phone support with insightly Customer Care team is reserved for questions or technical difficulties between 8:00AM and 4:00PM PST Monday through Friday.
Success Programs connect you with insightly team of product experts to ensure Insightly CRM helps you achieve your business goals. All customers have access to email-based support, Insightly’s comprehensive Help Center and community forums. For additional support and Customer Success resources, insightly offer three Success Programs tailored to fit your business needs.
Pricing: Start from $25 / user / month
Salesforce is a crm software that provides every need to manage sales and services (for all businesses). This app is already integrated with Cloud system, with some features like:
- Sales Cloud – Able to maximize sales, increase revenue, productivity and visibility in business.
- Services Cloud – Transform customer service and create a good relationship with them.
- Marketing cloud – Monitor and participate in social networking.
- Salesforce Platform and AppExchange – Create innovative, mobile and real-time social applications on a platform that can be used by more than 100,000 customers.
- Salesforce Chatter – Create business processes in social terms. Collaborate in real time from anywhere.
For English language assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Please Follow @AskSalesforce on Twitter.
- You can mention @AskSalesforce anytime.
- The Salesforce Social Support team is always online and available to answer questions, provide support, and share helpful content.
Contact Salesforce Support by Phone
- Salesforce Global Support in every region can be reached via phone, using the numbers listed here.
- Premier support callers (including Premier Partners) will be prompted to enter their Premier Support passcode in order to access the service.
Pricing: Start from $12 / user / month
Zoho offers campaign management, email marketing, and lead generation through various sources, such as websites, import lead data and more. Especially useful for integrating your sales organization and marketing activities.
With Zoho, you can effectively plan a marketing campaign, implement an email campaign, to track marketing expenses. In addition, a unified management campaign with sales force automation will help your organization measure performance, return on investment (ROI) and campaign effectiveness.
Zoho offers many of the same features as Insightly, with the exception of project management (Zoho offers a standalone project management application, called Zoho Projects). They also offer a range of additional sales tools, including:
- Invoices, quotes and purchase orders with the Professional edition and higher
- Lead scoring, which automatically identifies your top leads based on predefined rules
- Website visitor tracking, so you can tell when leads/contacts are on your website and what pages they’re looking at
- Sales signals, which are pop-up notifications about your leads/customers — for example, you can receive a notification whenever a customer opens your email, accesses your website, or mentions you in a social media post
Zoho Global Support in every region can be reached via phone, using the numbers listed here. This contact is Available only for paid customers of Books, CRM, Creator, Invoice, Mail, Reports, Desk, CRM Plus, Projects, Docs, Showtime, Subscriptions, Expenses, Inventory, Checkout, Campaigns, Recruit & People.
EspoCRM is open source web application that allows you to see, enter and evaluate all your company relationships regardless of the type. People, companies, projects or opportunities. EspoCRM is available in two versions, On-Premise and in the Cloud versions.
- CRM database is stored locally
- CRM software runs on your own hardware
- No database size limitations
- Open source CRM and is free to use
- Modify the source code according to the needs
- No Advanced Pack and VoIP Integration included
EspoCRM in the Cloud
- Get up and running quickly
- Full set of features
- No hardware required
- No CRM software installation or maintenance needed
- Switch to On-Premise at any time
Some EspoCRM Features
- Sales Automation – Includes leads, Opportunities, accounts, contacts
- Marketing Automation – Includes Campaigns, Mass Email Marketing, Mass Mail Merge, Target Lists, Sync Target Lists with Reports (available in Advanced Pack), MailChimp Integration (available in Advanced Pack)
- Calendar – Includes meetings, calls, tasks, sending invitations to attendees, Google Calendar Integration (available in Advanced Pack), Shared Calendar (User can see schedules of coworkers).
- Emails – Includes Email Accounts, Outbound Emails, Email Templates, Email Folders, Email Signature, etc.
- Customer Support – Includes Cases, Email-to-Case, Customer Portal and Knowledge Base.
- Inventory Management – Includes Products and Quotes and Invoices (available in Advanced Pack).
- Workflows – Includes Business Process Management and Workflows (available in Advanced Pack).
- And many more…
- Advanced Pack & VoIP Integration – The support is not included in the costs of extensions, but you can ask questions in the EspoCRM Customer Portal. Just create a case. If the issue is simple and can be solved in a short period of time it’s free of charge. If it’s a severe issue EspoCRM Customer Support will notify you, EspoCRM Customer Support don’t charge automatically. This concerns only the issues related to the purchased extensions.
- Cloud – EspoCRM Customer Support provide 12×5 (hours/days) support via emails and Customer Portal. The scope of support covers functionalities that can be achieved through the user interface of EspoCRM. Designing business processes lies outside of the scope of support. EspoCRM Customer Support only advice about ways to implement them.
Development & Remote Support: $100.00 per hour, minimum 1 hour. EspoCRM Customer Support primarily assist you via skype, email and web to help resolve problems.
Get free technical support from EspoCRM users and developers. Please post questions on EspoCRM Community Forum.
SugarCRM is the best CRM software in the Open Source environment. SugarCRM can be used by various companies, ranging from small businesses to big companies. SugarCRM can easily adapt to a variety of business environments by offering great flexibility, low cost alternatives, to paid solutions.
Recently PCMag surveyed their readers to see what they thought of CRM vendors. The result: SugarCRM beat everyone, hands down. According to PCMag, SugarCRM was in “a class by itself” compared to the competition.
Some features SugarCRM:
- Sales automation and forecasting – Sales automation modules includes: Leads, Opportunities, Contacts, Quotes, Quoted Line Items. And Sugar’s Forecasts module incorporates opportunity records to build forecasting worksheets and predict sales. Users can work towards sales quotas at the individual, team, and sales organization level.
- Customer Service + Case Management – Sugar’s Cases module is used to track and manage customer requests for assistance with products or services. As a case is opened, worked on, and resolved, its progress will be denoted by the Status field. Each case record may relate to other Sugar records such as calls, contacts, and bugs, making it easy to get the full picture of a customer’s issues and history. Cases can be automatically created from incoming emails, and a case macro can be employed to automatically relate emails to existing cases. This documentation will cover information and actions specific to the Cases module. For instructions concerning views and actions which are common across most Sugar modules, such as creating, editing, and deleting cases, please refer to the Working With Cases section of this page.
- Lead Management + Sales Campaigns – Sugar’s Campaigns module can be used to create and manage email and non-email marketing and advertisement campaigns for your organization. Email-based campaigns can be used to send mass emails or a series of newsletter emails to individuals with whom you have an active or growing relationship. The results of each campaign are recorded to measure the success of your campaigns.
To get support from SugarCRM you need to use SugarCRM paid software, The price starts from $480 / user / Year (Minimum 10 user).
Pricing : [$8 / user / month] + [Apps 8$ / month]
Odoo CRM allows Sales teams to keep track of their top leads and opportunities. Users can personalize their sales cycle, take control of their statistics, forecasts and create marketing campaign automation to increase their sales performance.
With Odoo CRM, users can get more leads, follow-up on phone calls and meetings. Sales teams are able to analyze the quality of their leads, make faster decisions and save time by integrating emails from all contacts directly into the application.
Odoo CRM’s key features are:
Get accurate forecasts – Use actionable data to make better decisions.
- Get the insights you need to make smarter
- Design custom dashboards to get a picture
of your business at a glance.
- Dig deeper with real-time reports and flow
charts that anyone can create and share.
Scheduling – Schedule activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, mailing, and quotations. Get all information you need, directly on the opportunity: website pages viewed, mail received, etc.
Real-time overview – Know exactly how you perform compared to your monthly targets. Organize your work based on your scheduled next actions.
Stay connected to your customers – Get a quick overview of what’s going on in your team. See when a colleague logs a call or send a quote. Share ideas and files in real-time and catch-up things you missed when you were away.
Fully integrated with other Odoo Apps
- Sale (Price : $4 / month) – Turn sales & purchase orders into invoices in one-click and track them through their payment.
- e-Signature (Price : $8 / month) – Automate the signing process of your contracts.
- Invoicing (Price : $4 / month) – Turn quotes into professional-looking invoices in one click.
- Mass Mailing (Price : $4 / month) – Send the right message to your leads, opportunities and customers.
- Support Ticket